SAVE THE DATE!
Limited Edition Beach Sessions, Galveston Island
COMING SEPTEMBER 19-21, 2014
Booking information coming soon. Sign up for the email list to be the first to know.
Each generation of little girls has a Disney princess to call its own. If you are a mom of young children, you already know that the lyrical, lilting voices of Princesses Elsa and Anna of Arendelle have captured the hearts of children all over the world. (Chances are, YOU can belt out the songs right alongside your kids!) How delighted would she be to have a day when she gets to BE her favorite Frozen princess? She’ll get to fling glitter, hang out with Olaf, and play in the “snow”. Add on professional hair and light makeup styling (only if OK with Mom!) and she will have the most magical experience a pampered princess can get! Bring her to me on July 18-19 and let’s make her dreams come true.
Included in this Frozen-inspired Limited Edition special session…
- Use of Elsa and Anna dresses – deluxe Disney Elsa and Anna dresses or gorgeous handmade Elsa-inspired dress ($50 value at the Disney store)
- Hair accessories ($15-20 if you bought it on your own)
- All props and staging materials ($300-plus)
- 20 minutes of shooting time in my COOL studio ($75 value)
- Pick your products: Two Limited Edition 8×12 prints…textured, coated, signed and displayed in archival 11×14 mats plus high-res files (printable up to 8×10) of your printed images…OR five gift prints (8×10 and smaller), no high-res digitals ($298 value)
- Five additional low-res files (for Web use) in a custom app for your mobile device ($100 value)
All this, and you pay just $299 plus tax. And you can add professional hair and makeup styling for just $45. Sessions are limited – only five spots on Friday, July 18 and four spots on Saturday, July 19. To book your spot, email me (info at amandafaucettphotography.com) to schedule your time and then pay the session fee here. Session fee must be paid within 24 hours of reserving your time to keep your spot. Booking for hair and makeup spots closes on July 5 (but they may fill much sooner than that), so don’t think about it TOO long! I can’t wait to see your little Elsa and/or Anna! And to sign off, check out the gorgeous handmade Elsa-inspired dress option: SEE YOU IN JULY! (And here’s that booking link one more time!)