There’s a lot to love about a new year – good intentions for resolutions, time to reflect on how you might do things differently moving forward, and opportunity to give thanks for all that has brought you to this point in your life. And because I love a good celebration as much as the next gal, I’m offering a special Welcome 2012 event – enjoy a savings of half off any session fee when you book between now and January 15th! Yep, any regular session fee – families, newborns, kids, even large groups – will be 50% off whatever the normal fee for that group is!
Family weekend session fee, on location (up to 5 people) – normally $150 – $75 event price!
Large groups are included in this event – just contact me for a custom quote for groups larger than 8 people!
And to make the deal that much sweeter, each session booked will come with a complimentary gift print of your choice – AAAAND, the first three people to book this Happy 2012 event will receive a complimentary Mini Accordion Book with your order. These specialty items are not part of my regular product line and are reserved for special gifts, so this will be one of the few opportunities of the year to snag one! (Several designs available.) Update: All the Mini Accordion Books have been spoken for!
So if you’ve been putting off having your family photographed, this is the time. This is the only time of the year that my full sessions are offered at a lower-than-normal price, so get on it, y’all!
The Fine Print
- Sessions must be booked with session fees paid by January 15, 2012. Session fees may be paid by check or by credit card via PayPal.
- Sessions must be completed by March 31, 2012. Sessions not completed by that date will no longer receive the special Welcome 2012 event pricing, but your deposit may be applied toward the regular full session fee for a session later in the year.
- Sales tax is added to session fees and all portrait items purchased.
- Session fees secure your date on my calendar and are non-refundable; however, session fees may be applied to a future session should you need to reschedule your date if you provide one week’s notice of rescheduling.
- Session minimum purchase amounts apply.